What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
Provide us with feedback on our products or services
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
• DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We don't honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place. We don't honor them because:
DNT is dependent on 3rd party service providers.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Do we let third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins collect PII from children under 13?
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
As soon as reasonably possible.
We will notify the users via in-site notification
As soon as reasonably possible.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
5909 NW Expressway, Suite G180
Oklahoma City, OK 73132
Renascent Mastermind Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://RenascentMastermind.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Renascent Mastermind's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Renascent Mastermind's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Renascent Mastermind at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Renascent Mastermind's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Renascent Mastermind makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Renascent Mastermind does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Renascent Mastermind or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Renascent Mastermind's website, even if Renascent Mastermind or a Renascent Mastermind authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Renascent Mastermind website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Renascent Mastermind does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Renascent Mastermind may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Renascent Mastermind does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Renascent Mastermind has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Renascent Mastermind of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Renascent Mastermind may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of OK and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Any statements made are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. As with any business, your results will vary and will be based on your desire, dedication, effort, ability to follow directions, and an infinite number of variables beyond our control.
Affiliate Disclaimer: If you purchase anything as a result of this you should assume that we have an affiliate relationship with the company providing the product or service that you purchase, and that we will be paid in some way. We recommend that you conduct your own independent research before purchasing anything
In 2009, The Federal Trade Commission’s revised their Official Guidelines Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising which are effective from 12/1/09 - these require the following disclaimer with regard to the endorsements and testimonials included in this site. Please make a note of this for all future use of the sites on our network:
Disclaimer regarding endorsements and testimonials:
None of the endorsements or testimonials included on this site depicts earnings, revenue or profit results that a consumer should generally expect to achieve by using the advertised products or services. They only demonstrate exceptional results and are not intended to guaranty or to suggest that you will obtain similar results.
The earnings, revenue and profit results which a consumer will generally achieve in circumstances similar to those depicted in the endorsements and testimonials on this site depend on many factors and conditions, including but not limited to, work ethic, learning ability, use of the products and services, business experience, daily practices, business opportunities, business connections, market conditions, availability of financing, and local competition, to name a few. Because of impediments due to any one or more of the foregoing and other factors, it is generally expected that no earnings, revenues or profits will be achieved with the use of any products or services advertised on this site in circumstances similar to those referenced in any endorsement or testimonial.
Each of the purchasers of our products and services who have provided their endorsement or testimonial for use on this site have received a refund in the amount of the cost of the product and service in exchange for their endorsement or testimonial.
Earning Disclaimers for the companies:
At our sites, we make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent these products and services and their potential for income. Earning and Income statements made by our companies and its customers are estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There is no guarantee that you will make these levels of income and you accept the risk that the earnings and income statements differ by individual.
As with any business, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire.
There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience.
The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation.
Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in our materials depends on the time you devote to the program, ideas and techniques mentioned your finances, knowledge and various skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success or income level. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions.
There is no assurance that examples of past earnings can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. There are some unknown risks in business, real estate, and the economy that we cannot foresee which can reduce results. Laws regarding real estate and foreclosure vary from state to state and we cannot certify that you will be successful using our product in your state.
We are not responsible for your actions or those of your investors, Realtors, or potential clients. The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that our company is not liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products and services.
All real estate associates are encouraged to consult with their local legal counsel before implementing any real estate strategy.
Your rights as a customer:
Your rights as a customer include the right to request full disclosure regarding the tangible (digital and physical) goods which you may receive when purchasing a product or service through one of our promotions. You also have the right to request:
1. Full disclosure of the personal information we hold on file for you when opting in or purchasing a product from us
2. A refund for a product where it is deemed that the customer may have required sufficient time to evaluate the product to establish whether it suits their needs (i.e. a coaching program) or a continuous-membership program. Unless stated our refund policies do not apply to digital media such as downloadable eBooks, audio courses, software or otherwise. Please also note that many of our services are limited to 30 day money-back guarantees unless otherwise stated. The following services are examples of those which fall under this category: Coaching (Trial). Refunds requested outside of this time period will be judged on a case by case basis.
3. If you have received a download link to a product which is not found to be working, you have the right to contact us and be provided with a working link within 24-48 hours of your request having been made.
4. You have the right to make inquiries regarding products you purchased through our affiliate links; however, you accept that when purchasing affiliate items, it is the responsibility of the affiliate company in question to provide customer and post-purchase support for products bought and not companies. Although our staff will assist where possible, we obviously cannot advise extensively on products or services which are sold by third parties.
5. You have the right to request a confirmation of the presentation or squeeze page from where you purchased your item or service from, provided that it was a product or service directly sold by companies and not an affiliate product.
6. Re-selling. By purchasing a digital item from us, you are hereby granted a single-person license to use said item. You may not resell the item or offer it for purchase in any form elsewhere. All materials sold are copyright unless otherwise stated.
Last Edited on 2018-03-31